[mythtv-users] forums are up

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Aug 17 20:40:56 UTC 2007

Rick wrote:

> Brian Wood wrote:
>> Mercury Morris wrote:
>>
>>> See http://forums.schedulesdirect.org
>>>

>> Not to be critical, I know this is new, but why is British English the
>> only language selection?
>>
>> BEWW
>>

> Maybe it will automatically  correct your heathen spelling of words like
> colour, favour etc.  :-)

Those more or less make sense, but what they do with the word describing
the metal used in beer cans is unfathomable.

> Richard (the lionhearted)

Richard Coeur de Lion did not speak a word of English (US or British)
and spent less than 6 months in the British Isles.

The much-maligned Prince John was a much abler administrator and at
least could read, write and speak the "King's English".

BEWW