[mythtv-users] Micro ATX low profile case recommendations?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:16:08 UTC 2007

On 17/08/07, Victor Perez <spectro at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got fed up with the noise in my cheap nMedia 100 something besides it was
> getting very hot so I went to Fry's and picked up an Antec NSK2400 for $100.
> I'm very pleased with it. I highly recommend it.

I was just going to post the same. I've just picked up 2 of these
cases - 1 for family, one to keep - and hooked them up with a mobile
C2D chip and Aopen mATX board. These cases are _very_ quiet, although
not what I would call low profile. Airflow has clearly been well
thought out. See a comprehensive review here:

Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/