[mythtv-users] New Mac Mini as frontend

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 18:17:41 UTC 2007

I know I might be repeating some of my questions but it is truly needed.
I'm on my way to buy the new mac mini and use as frontend.

Now, does anyone know if the Hauppauge PVR-500 remote works under OS X
in some way or do I have to install a linux system in order to get this
to work?

Also, any tips on how to get the video signal to 2 displays without
having to change cables all the time? Projector and LCD TV that is?

If anyone has experience with the mac mini as frontend, please tell me
your solution for a remote.

Regards Seb