[mythtv-users] DirecTV Notes

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:00:58 UTC 2007

I can almost guarantee directv support misinformed you... I use a D11
box, and has to figure out that the USB port is just a USB shaped
serial port, then I had to try a couple different scripts, but the
one I got worked with both the old rca box my mom had (I originally
used that, it was a DRD420) and my new D11.

<http://www.pdp8.net/directv/directv.shtml>

If you haven't been there, try that one.

~Jon