[mythtv-users] Micro ATX low profile case recommendations?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:47:46 UTC 2007

I have a nMedia PC case and like it.  Its not low profile.  Its exactly the
same size as my Onkyo Reciever so i balances on the AV Rack nicely.
http://www.nmediapc.com/htpc200.htm

I also user there Ice Cone cooler that is nice and quiet too.

I like how  the case has room for a full size ATX PSU so there is lots of
power and options.  Its tight inside but works great.

Mitchell