[mythtv-users] download datadirect to file

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:16:30 UTC 2007

It is not directly given as a <lineup> tag, but it is given with all channels.
  <channel id="I10021.labs.zap2it.com">
    <display-name>52 AMC</display-name>
    <display-name>52 AMC FL09401:-</display-name>
I do not think this helps with finding lineup id.

Is there a way to add the lineup id to file?

Thank you,

Bilge.