[mythtv-users] iPhone remote control for MythTV

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:05:33 UTC 2007

On 8/14/07, Kyle H. Stoneman <kyle at kylestoneman.com> wrote:
> Oops, sorry about that... I wanted to make sure I sent it to the
> correct email address.
>
> At any rate, where in the Wiki would be good to post this?  I poked
> around there last night, and no spot jumped out at me.
>
> -Kyle

Doesn't have to be a spot, you should just create a new page on the
subject.   Doesn't really need to be a subcategory or anything.  I
don't really know, since I've never created a page in the wiki (just
have done some editing).  However, I can't imagine it's that hard to
throw up a new page.

Thanks!