[mythtv-users] download datadirect to file

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:42:28 UTC 2007

When I download data using xmltv grabber (tv_grab_na_dd) and take the
listings to the home, I use the following command to insert listings:

mythfilldatabase --dd-file 1 -1 FL09401 listings.xml

I tried several different lineup id's( I also used FL09401:- if makes
any difference). The problem is always same. mythfilldatabase says
there is no new information to put in to database, but checking my 15M
listings file, I can see programs for 13 days.

And if I use --file option, it says not to use tv_grab_na_dd :).

Does anybody have any idea?

Thank you,

Bilge.