[mythtv-users] Mythweb default skin lift-up

Grzegorz Krugły gk at karko.net
Thu Aug 16 06:59:07 UTC 2007

Chris Petersen pisze:
> Huh?  most program listings look exactly like mythweb (online or
> printed).  One big table organized by time, etc.

Maybe it depends on what You got used to. I know that most electronic
listings look the way it is in MythTV and MythWeb. But in printed
listings that are added to newspapers and even most Polish online
listings (see http://tv.wp.pl/ for an example) they are organised
differently.
> Have you looked at svn trunk?

Not yet, it was too comfortable just to use Ubuntu packages ;) But I
will give svn trunk a try as soon as I have some spare time.
> Anyway, a skin is just a collection of css files, so you should be able
> to just submit them to a ticket.  If they work, I'll include them.

I have also modified template files under tmpl directories.
> However, because I'm completely rewriting much of the display code for
> MythWeb for .21, I've asked that skin designers hold off on their
> submissions until things stabilize (granted, Schedules Direct has taken
> up most/all of my available time lately, so I haven't done much on
> Mythweb's UI in the last several months).

I could give some help, I sometimes have some free time cycles.

Regards