[mythtv-users] Can't get usb iMon VFD working on Silverstone LC16M case

Brett May brett.may at thalesatm.com
Thu Aug 16 03:14:18 UTC 2007

Hi Bob,

I have exactly the same problem, with exactly the same case.
Apparently these things can easily be shorted out.  A friend of mine
also had the same problem and he had to pull the front of the case
off and send the VFD back for a replacement.

I spent weeks on this before I came to the same conclusion as you,
nothing in lsusb means it is a hardware/wiring problem.

I am yet to do anything about it though.

Good Luck,
Brett