[mythtv-users] Mythweb default skin lift-up

Grzegorz Krugły gk at karko.net
Wed Aug 15 20:20:19 UTC 2007

Michelle Dupuis pisze:
> I think the web interface could use a serious face lift.  Have you check
> with the dev list to see if anyone is working on one?  If not, you could own
> that piece for a while.

What I've done is enough for me and my wife, the most important part for
her was getting EPG look like most tv programme listings look on the web.
I think I'll put my free cycles into translating myth to my native
language (Polish) which is quite a huge task.

Though I might add transcoding actions to MythWeb in the future, I lack
them.
> Even some basic javascript would help make the UI a lot more friendly....

Indeed :) Perhaps when I have time (which I don't unfortunately)...