[mythtv-users] Un-watchable Mythtv

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Tue Aug 14 20:42:51 UTC 2007

jra thanks for the help

This is a new install and had not worked since being installed.

I tried capturing TV feed and played it back using
mplayer. The playback was flawless. Recorded programs in MythTV  are jerky as previously described.

By the way I also can’t get it to play a
DVD, although I can play the same DVD in mplayer.

Under system status it show the Myth version as” 0.20.20060828-4 Unknown”

I will check the log files and see if anything obvious.

While I remember  cpu usage is
running at 70% with Mythtv is recording . It this not way to high?