[mythtv-users] Myth on AppleTV

Neil Raymond neil_raymond at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:07:55 UTC 2007

glad you got it working in the end :o)good choice for the laptop too - i've got a macbook and it's been brilliantDate: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:18:28 -0500From: timlitw at gmail.comTo: mythtv-users at mythtv.orgSubject: Re: [mythtv-users] Myth on AppleTVSo now I have Mythtv on my Appletv and it works good.  I only have about 3 second delay to start live tv rather than the long time it took on the youtube video.And I got Mac OSX on my Dell Laptop, so I could get the AppleTv going and I found out I like Mac OS quite a bit. And it makes a nice portable wireless tv.
I guess my next laptop purchase will probably be Apple hardware.