[mythtv-users] Un-watchable Mythtv

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Tue Aug 14 17:14:56 UTC 2007

I recently installed Myth TV on Fedora 7 updated to 2.6.22.1-41
FC7 kernel. Hardware is  a Intel Pentium 4 2.88Ghrz processor with an Nvidia 5200 video card connected to a Samsung SyncMaster 20 inch LCD monitor via DVI. Running Nvidia driver version 100.14.111. I am using two Hauppauge cards a 250 and a 150 connected to SD cable box and direct cable.

When viewing TV or recorded TV  the picture is very jerky and  looks like everything is running in fast forward mode,  the crawl on sports and news channels runs very fast and is blurry. I have read through many threads and have tired a variety of settings and changes to no avail. So I have come here to ask your help.   Thanks