[mythtv-users] OSD display flickers after info when watching Divx

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Aug 13 22:35:26 UTC 2007

I think this is anothe rbug with internal player and OSD.

Does anyone else get this issue, I'm using a Nvidia card and HD1080i output and when I hit
info button to display OSD it flickers down the bottom half of the screen just below the
movie boundry.
ie as the movie doesn't fill screen because its not 16:9 the movie is shrunk to fit, but
the OSD seems not to be completely deleted after it drops away.
Only way to get rid of flicker OSD is to restart movie.

Note is only the part of the flickering OSD .

Thanks