[mythtv-users] SVN, MythMusic, Ubuntu & dependencies

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sun Aug 12 00:51:14 UTC 2007

Howdy again

Environment: Ubuntu Feisty 7.04

I my little SVN build trip i have run into a problem. I executed apt-get
build-dep last night on mythtv & mythplugins. Apt installed 137 packages
during that run. This morning I go to compile mythplugins but configure
is telling my MythMusic will not be built due to unmet dependencies. I
would have thought that somewhere in those 137 packages all dependencies
would have been catered for. Running apt-get build-dep on mythplugins
alone tells my 0 packages will be installed.

Can anyone point me to a *full* list of dependencies for MythMusic so I
can compile it as build-dep didn't do the job.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Bruce