[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Sat Aug 11 18:35:38 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 05:32:12PM -0500, Trey Thompson wrote:

> > > I think it's sort of potluck.  Credit reporting is so sloppy that I
> > > often see data that's way out of date reported as current, not to
> > > mention plain old typos.  (One of the bureaus has five different
> > > spellings of my name on file.)  It could easily appear to have stayed
> > > for six months even if I paid it off sooner than that.
> >
> >   Some banks will file duplicate negative reports for a card that has
> > been lost or stolen so the same negative information shows up n+1 times
> > on your credit report. Needless to say I won't deal with that bank
> > anymore.

> You won't see me complaining about posts here much... but sheesh!!!
>
> Credit scores?

	That's ultimately what all the paranoia about PayPal is about.
Are they going to trash your reputation in some meaningful way?

	If you never plan to buy a house, buy a car, buy some furniture
on time, get a credit card, buy insurance or change jobs then you can
be cavalier about this sort of thing. Otherwise, not.

	Personally, I very much like being able to get very favorable
credit terms and I would like for that to continue.