[mythtv-users] more mytharchive problems

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:01:51 UTC 2007

On 8/11/07, George Mari <george_mythusers at mari1938.org> wrote:

> You seem to have two slashes between directory mytharchivetemp and
> work/dvd.  This is most likely problem in your Mytharchive settings.
> You probably have one too many slahses at the end of your temp folder
> setting.  Remove one and you should be good to go.

I think the extra slashes are supposed to be silently ignored by the OS.

Unfortunately I can't offer any further insight into the issue... I've
never looked at the mytharchive readme since it has always "just
worked" for me...

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent