[mythtv-users] more mytharchive problems

Jeff Campbell jeff.campbell at jax.org
Sat Aug 11 12:43:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I've been fighting with mytharchive for weeks. This is my latest
problem. I get all the way through the process and when it tries to burn
the dvd. This is what the log viewer posts after doing DVDAuthor

burning ISO image to /dev/dvd1
ERROR: retrying to start growisisofs after reload.
ERROR: failed while running growisofs
result 64512, command was: growisofs -Z /dev/dvd1 -dvd-video -V 'mythtv
burn DVD' /mytharchivetemp//work/dvd
please check the troubleshooting section of the README for ways to fix
this error.

so where do I find this readme file?

I'm using a single box with both front and back together running
mythbuntu 7.10

thanks,

Jeff