[mythtv-users] Your CPU was not detected properly

Matt Anderson muss3000 at iinet.com.au
Thu Aug 9 14:27:36 UTC 2007

Hi James,

Did you take mythtv from a branch (if so what branch) or trunk? or did
you install it from an apt source? I just downloaded the source from
trunk and hit this snag.

I did previously install it successfully via apt but found it was using
a different protocol for the backend on a different machine so I was
trying to install the same version...

Anyway I would be interested to know what branch or if you installed it
via apt.

With Regards,
Matt