[mythtv-users] Supporting schedulesdirect.org (Tom Greer)

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 06:28:40 UTC 2007

> So, next time you want to start a new thread, please
choose someone  else's name.

I sincerely apologize for starting a new thread with
Tom's name on it.  My intent was to respond to a
thread
started by mercury.morris at gmail--at least
that appears to be the originator of the thread from
what I see in the archives.

The high volume of postings has driven many of us to
subscribe to the email list digest.  That, coupled
with web mail, is a recipe for mishap as cut and paste
errors become more likely when formatting replies.

At least I think that's how I screwed up.

-Cal