[mythtv-users] negative values in end late?

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:14:07 UTC 2007

I was just poking around, I guess I'll see what happens tonight when
it records, but...

I was thinking that recording the monologue only on the Tonight Show
or Late Night might be interesting.

So, I've stuck a -40 value in the end late box.  The show being 60
minutes, and I'm doing the opposite of ending late (ending early) so I
used a negative value.  Hoping to get just the first 20 minutes of the
show.

I did check what documents I could, didn't see it, thought I'd ask if
anyone else does it?