[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Rob Burton phantom1000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:14:02 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> (although we did get a nice donation offer from Google to
> help with startup costs -- I'll post more about that on the website).

Chris,

First off, thanks for all of your (and the other board members') efforts on
all of this. You guys went way above and beyond what could have been done,
and I for one am greatly appreciative.

I would like to ask if one of the possible membership payment alternatives
to Paypal is Google's Checkout service. I don't have an account with either
of them at this time, but since Google is offering a donation to the
project, I'd prefer to sign on with them.

Rob