[mythtv-users] A hope regarding the new SchedulesDirect methodology

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Aug 9 01:01:08 UTC 2007

I believe that this was brought up before, but I don't recall seeing an
answer... (okay - I skipped over a lot of the messages. ;) )

Anyhoo...

In my myth setup, I have to use 2 Z2L accounts in order to get my
listings.  I'd just like to remind the powers-that-be that there may be
many people out there in the same scenario, and hope that we wouldn't
have to sign up twice to SchedulesDirect to get the equivalent
functionality.  I always found that to be a peculiar aspect of
labs.zap2it.com in that one could only choose one listing of each type
from a given account, so I couldn't have say...

(in the SF Bay Area)
1. Direct cable feed (up to channel 83)
2. DCT-2000 feed over RCA (up to channel 5xx)
3. DVB feed
4. DCT-6200 feed over firewire (19x and 7xx HD channels)

Especially 3 & 4 on the same listing... wasn't possible...

Like I said - I'm just hoping that it's taken into account...

	-I