Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:07:44 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Robin Smith <1canuck2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am somewhat incredulous at the number of ungrateful people bitching
> about the various details of this tumultuous change to MythTV. Would I
> like listings for free? Sure. Would I prefer DD were not going away?
> Sure.

Not me, I'd rather pay for good data, if that's what it takes.

It just gets to me when someone asks a legitimate question, and that's
viewed as a complaint.  It seems some people would rather write essays
without answers on why some people should be allowed to have stuff and
others shouldn't...

Back on topic though, if schedulesdirect.org can pull it off, in the
end it's a for fee service.  And when your going to charge a fee, you
can expect people to have questions about the quality, reliability,
and integrity of the product.  That's all I'm asking...