[mythtv-users] USB IR receiver for Harmony remote

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:49:55 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Mike LaPlante <mike at dividia.net> wrote:
> So.... if I could set my lircd.conf to the codes for some IR keyboard...
> the question then is since I don't have said keyboard how do I program
> the Harmony? I'm guessing I'll have to call tech support for that.
>
> Mike

That has _got_ to be something already in the Harmony DB, to keep us
from having to "teach" codes which we can't fire off (not having the
physical device).  The trick is finding out which one.  Their app is
mostly nice but is definitely a tad slow.  If you do happen to call
tech support and get some good info, please share!  :-)  I haven't yet
simply because I know I don't have a good universal receiver anyway.