[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:59:50 UTC 2007

> I think the safest thing a person could do is to get some sort of prepaid
> credit card, and use it like a wallet.. don't put more money in it than you
> can stand to lose.  I'd just as soon not have someone max out a CC with a
> $15K limit...

Since when did consumers lose when a CC number is stolen?  You just call the
CC company and tell them to reverse the charges.  Really, the only people
who get screwed in this situation are the merchants (and for the record,
they get screwed *hard*).

Meanwhile, I'd just as soon never have a CC with a $15K limit.  Who wants a
15K loan at ~18% (or more) interest?

Brett.