[mythtv-users] download datadirect to file

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Wed Aug 8 13:29:51 UTC 2007

I have had to do this before, I downloaded xmltv for windows, ran it by hand
to generate a listings.xml file at work

Xmltv.exe tv_grab_na_dd --days 13 > listings.xml

Cart that data on a thumbdrive home and then I used to issue...

mythfilldatabase  --file -1 cardnumber listings.xml

BUT, mythfilldatabase has changed from recent posts here.  Do some searching
on the new changed mythfilldatabase symantics.

.Message: 8