[mythtv-users] UK Petition regarding BBC and Windows

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:34:03 UTC 2007

I'm sure some people will think of this subject as one worthy of
comment or protest - but an online petition to force the government's
hand?  Oh please!

Yet another shining example of why the e-petitions site is a waste of
taxpayers' money.

"Hey, I hear you need a computer to use the BBC's iPlayer software.
Not being the owner of a computer I think it's a gratuitous waste of
licence fee money.  Withdraw the service now!"

--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV