DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Wed Aug 8 06:16:51 UTC 2007

Jay Mallar wrote:
> I don't mind paying a fee either, but my hope is that paying for the
> data buys us a new level of support, reliability, and stability.
I've only been using the DataDirect service with Myth for a couple of
years but it's NEVER missed an update.  Set up was about as easy as
anything I've ever done on a computer.  Reliability?  Stability?  Any
"new level" could only be a lower one!  I hope you're not expecting
anything in your computer to be more reliable and/or stable because
you're paying for a listings service.  If you are, you WILL be disappointed.

DaveD.