[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Aug 8 04:19:29 UTC 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 9:08 PM, Robert Current wrote:
>> Please send a patch to use this data source when you have it all
>> worked out.
>
> O, I C, your just being a *#@()! !@!..  Nevermind.  I thought you were
> being helpful.  My mistake, your not, your being a roadblock.

He's being realistic.  This is the way open source works.  If you
want a feature, you have to take the initiative to either code it up
yourself, or get a group together to do it.  Complaining that people
are ignoring you doesn't help.  Complaining that other people's
priorities aren't the same as yours doesn't help either.  Yelling
"help, help, I'm being repressed!" will just net you sarcasm.  That's
life.