[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:08:03 UTC 2007

On 8/7/07, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Robert Current wrote:
>
> > One would expect there might be a way to use this.  Is there no
> > hope of trying?
>
> Curious as to who is stopping you from trying.

No one, I'm asking, just as I've been asked.  Can we contribute money,
can we help somehow, is someone out there able to code it...  All I
have the time for is asking and offering $$ (probably small amounts,
but I am sure there would be more than me offering).

Nothing stopping me from trying.  Some resistance from the
schedulesdirect.org to discussing it here seems to be a little speed
bump, but not a stop sign.

> Thanks for doing the research.

No problem, I can give them a call, or figure out my password again
(haven't used it in a while) to see what the data downloads are like
if that would be more help!  :-)  I'm sure if I pull out the box my
Hauppauge came in, I could find it.

Anyone else have accounts they can submit samples?  Anyone else
willing to donate.

> Please send a patch to use this data source when you have it all
> worked out.

O, I C, your just being a *#@()! !@!..  Nevermind.  I thought you were
being helpful.  My mistake, your not, your being a roadblock.