[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Aug 8 03:28:10 UTC 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 8:23 PM, Robert Current wrote:
> STILL, not my POINT.  I'm talking about PAYING for data, and no one
> wants to consider paying anyone other than schedulesdirect.org

I think that's because currently schedulesdirect.org is the only
place offering to sell.  When someone else decides to offer a
product, we can talk about whose is best.  Until then, it's kind of
moot, isn't it?

Remember, all the other listings providers are buying data from TMS,
same as SchedulesDirect.  Since they all have the same supplier I'm
not sure you're going to get a price lower than SchedulesDirect's
price, whatever that turns out to be.