Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Aug 7 20:29:12 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 13:46, Robert Current wrote:

> Can they really claim property rights and copyright protection on what
> amounts to plagiarism?  I mean, I can go to my local TV station web
> site, and they will be happy to tell me what they plan on
> broadcasting.  But, someone else took that info, and is trying to
> package and sell it to me?

Really? Have you tried "going to your local TV station"?

They can probably tell you what the program is, and likely the episode #, and
most likely the segment lengths and availability locations.

But probably not the episode description, actors, directors, producers and
the "capsule description". That's the information that is
considered "proprietary" by some, not the simple schedule info.
--
BEWW