Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:43:31 UTC 2007

>From: David Brodbeck
>
>I'm withholding judgement until I see what the
>price structure actually is.

That's pretty much how I feel about it.  Right after the zap2it
announcement, I felt pretty POed about TMS and the whole situation and
didn't want any part of paying for it.  The unfortunate truth however, is
that schedules direct has to pay TMS for the data...period.  At this point,
the fact that they are non-profit and will no doubt charge no more than they
need to to sustain the service is quite simply the best that can be hoped
for.

Tom