Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Aug 7 14:26:12 UTC 2007

>     Given that we've been given the mushroom treatment here, his reaction
> is quite reasonable and consistent with the available information. It is
> by no means childish.

 Making it sound like big brother is watching and going to punish you for speaking of it is childish and does little to help his cause.

 Like it or not the schedulesdirect people have to wait for legal ok to say anything. Hopefully that will be over soon. (crossing my fingers maybe today?)
All the message from the devs/schedulesdirect are/were meant to do was to reassure users something is in the works and let people know that they don't have to go back to scrapping and the problems that come with it.

 But If you/he want to work on an alternate grabber/source/whatever I think that's great. The more options the better. In fact there are already a couple functional screen scrapers out there though I've done little more than download and have a cursory look at them so I can't say how well they work.