[mythtv-users] unable to burn

norman norman at littletank.org
Mon Aug 6 16:04:49 UTC 2007

For the first time in a long time I saved a broadcast that I was not
able to transfer to a DVD. When it reached the stage of being processed,
prior to the actual burn, the process stopped part way through and
blocked any further progress. It was explained to me that to remove the
block I needed to remove any files with a .lck extension. I did this and
all was well but I still could not transfer the broadcast to DVD. Each
time I tried the process was stopped and then blocked.

Can any one suggest what could be the cause of this state of affairs and
whether or not it could be possible to find a way around the problem? I
would like to save the broadcast.

Norman