[mythtv-users] Can we get an update on the status of SchedulesDirect.org?

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:49:23 UTC 2007

Dear SchedulesDirect Team,

Seeing as we only have about 3 weeks before DirectData goes "paws up"
on us, I don't think it's too much for us to ask for an update on the
state of SchedulesDirect.org.

Even if all there is to say is that legal/accounting issues are still
being arranged, I think it would be nice to know if the project is
still in the works or if it died on the vine. A lot of people are
counting on this project to come through for them. If it's not going
to happen on time, then we need the time to prepare alternative data
sources for ourselves.

Please give us some idea of where things are at.

Thanks in advance.

Joe