[mythtv-users] Anyone have any luck running Myth in VMWare?

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:08:49 UTC 2007

there is a client for  windows playback - mythtvplayer. it's great for
playback, runs full screen, and has configurable seeks. works great
for me with  toshiba laptop ovr wireless. it does not do program
guides, or recording options, but you can use mythweb for that. btw
the dev for mythtvplayer, mikkel, is very responsive, and helpful.

gary