[mythtv-users] Mythweb Packaging loop

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon Aug 6 08:35:32 UTC 2007

On 05/08/07, M L Truscott <mltruscott at btinternet.com> wrote:
> thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately I still can't stop it not processing the
> Mythweb package and everything based on dpkg is stuck.
>
> Does anyone know how I can move this forward?

This is a issue with no severname being specified in Apache config,
best way round this is to add one to the apache config, or to sort out
your packaging problem: run the "sudo dpkg --configure -a", open
another shell while its "stuck" and do "sudo /etc/init.d/apache2
restart", it should give the script a kick.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net
e: andy at tensixtyone.com