[mythtv-users] Need a way to clean up database after losing recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Aug 5 12:13:51 UTC 2007

On 08/05/2007 04:40 AM, Craig Fry wrote:
> Long story short, I lost all my recordings.  I would like to do a SQL
> command or script that will remove everything that Myth THINKS I still
> have from the previously recorded list so it rerecords and then clean
> up the table so it doesn't still think those programs are recorded.
> Any suggestions?

Go to Watch Recordings in the frontend.  While in the "All Programs"
group (left column), hit Menu ('m') and "Add this group to the
playlist".  Then hit Info ('i'), "Playlist Options", "Delete this
playlist".  (I may have confused the Menu and Info keys, so try both
'til you find which it should be.)  This approach will mark all the
recording to allow re-recording.

Mike