[mythtv-users] Somewhat OT: Myth2iPod Transcode Succeeds but Won't Sync

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:50:26 UTC 2007

Ok, that makes a HUGE amount of sense now.  You tied all the pieces together
for me, thanks VERY much.  Testing with mpeg4 format now as that saves my
wife the step of having to run the AtomicParsley program every time.

More when the new transcode gets done.  Thanks again for the help Jon.

--Douglas Wagner