[mythtv-users] Slowdown with higher res display

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:12:34 UTC 2007

You're having issues getting the menu to move in a snappy way...

I ran across something like this on a frontend box I try to keep up
downstairs in case I want to pop something open to watch while I'm waiting
on other things to happen on my main computer.

Do you have OpenGL menus setup?  If so, try to disable the OpenGL
functionality in the menu and see if that doesn't decrease your load and
increase your performance.

--Douglas Wagner