[mythtv-users] X output problems on NTSC TV w/PVR-350

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:13:09 UTC 2007

At 9:16 AM -0400 4/22/07, Darko Gavrilovic wrote:
>The display is is not aligned horizontally and vertically but is
>displayed "crooked" on the television. It's at a 5% or 10% angled to
>the right. I have tried it on 2 tv's -- a small 13" and a largers
>32". I am using the PVR-350 output to display in TV.

If you had said this was only on one TV, I'd suggest the TV. Most CRT
TVs are less accurate around the edges, and this is being exaggerated
by the fact that you're most likely trying to view straight vertical
edges of things like windows. It's not generally very noticeable in
moving video.

But since you say it's happening on two, I'd guess it's either your
cable or the card itself. I'd start by trying a different cable to
connect the card to the TV--preferably S-Video.