[mythtv-users] DVD Playback in SVN?

Seth Daniel mythtv.org at sethdaniel.org
Mon Apr 23 03:00:21 UTC 2007

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 10:39:56PM -0400, David Frascone wrote:

> I had DVD playback working when I used the ubuntu apt-get packages.
> Everything was happy.  But, now that I'm using the svn version, DVD's do
> not play.  Attached is the relevant output from mythfrontend.  Any ideas?

Are you using the medibuntu archive or the regular ubuntu archive?  I
had similar, if not the same problems, until I switched to the medibuntu
archive.

http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/

See here:

http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repository.php

For how to use the archive.

Once setup then apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.