[mythtv-users] MythWeb Update REcording schedule does not work

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 18 00:46:03 UTC 2007

On 04/17/2007 06:38 PM, Chris Isip wrote:
> I saw this :
>
> [Tue Apr 17 18:34:08 2007] [error] [client 192.168.0.100
> <http://192.168.0.100>] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  error_email in
> /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 45, referer:
> https://mymythtv/mythweb/tv/list
>
> I am investigating.

That just means that MythWeb was attempting to give you and error
message to tell you why it's not working, but giving the error message
didn't work, so it gave you an error about the non-working error message.

SVN trunk handles things much better (so you get the message you want
even if it can't e-mail to you).  But, I think there's a way to disable
the e-mail error so you can see the error you should see.  Search for
posts from Chris Petersen about this (use the error message to help find
them).

Mike