[mythtv-users] BE Disk / Filesystem Layout

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Tue Apr 17 16:13:06 UTC 2007

Mitch Gore wrote:
> in the current SVN it does.  storage groups
>
> mitchell

So, what would be best for MythTV's Datastore?  LVM, RAID, or Storage
Groups?  I'm still leary of RAID -- too many disks, and -- this data is
not that important -- we can handle some loss.  I'd just rather not have
100% loss if only one disk fails.  (And I don't want 4-5 disks -- I
think I have three bays that I'm going to drop HD Caddy's in.)

-Dave

--

David Frascone

             My attention isn't hard to get. It IS hard to keep...