[mythtv-users] Mixer problem

Luca Lucchesi shacky83 at hotmail.it
Sun Apr 15 16:06:38 UTC 2007

Hi.
I'm using MythTV 0.20 on a system running Debian Unstable with a
SoundBlaster Live 5.1 soundcard.
I configured the soundcard with "alsaconf" and it seems to work well (I can
hear the sounds from the front and the rear speakers).
The problem is that MythTV can't manage the volume setting properly. If I
setup the volume over the 50% I hear the volume increase, but if I set the
volume to 0% it doesn't mute.
In other words, from 50% to 0% MythTV doesn't make any changes to the
volume.
In the settings I setted up "ALSA:default" as "Audio output device" and
"Mixer device".

Somebody could help me, please?

Thank you very much!
Bye