[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_uk_rt / mythfilldatabase segfaulting

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 08:56:57 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone. No more segfaults so can't try the strace command.

As of this morning, I'm back up to 13 days of data so I guess it was just a
"burp" on their end. I was just getting worried as I happened to move house
yesterday and it was my first mythfilldatabase in the new house with a new
dsl line etc. And for some bizarre reason, I didn't need to re-tune my
mythbox when I moved in, all the old frequency data works fine. Could have
sworn I've moved from Crystal Palace range to Hemel Hempsted range. Saved me
a whole load of grief though :)

Thanks,
Andrew