[mythtv-users] I tried and tried, but I can't divorce Myth...

Chris Funk cfunk30myth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:05:04 UTC 2007

On 4/13/07, Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at bu.edu> wrote:

> That's okay... no matter what you do, MythTV will always take you back.
>
>      --Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at bu.edu>
>
> Quoting Trey Thompson <treythompson at gmail.com>:
>
> > I just wanted to tell you all, I love you guys.  :)
> >
> > Every few months, I love change!  That's one of my character flaws.  So,
> > look for alternatives to Myth, searching forums and current features of
> > BeyondTV, Sage, and the like.  I like some things I see...
> >
> > But nobody compares to my current love.
> >
> > MythTV...  Will you go to the prom with me?

So how was LinuxMCE. ;-)  Just a guess that you gave it a whirl.  I have
been following their forum since "The Video" broke. Looks like a lot of
install and useablity problems.  Those rotating menus are very cool though.
Just eye candy I know, but none the less very cool.  I thought about trying
it out, but then realized I wouldn't use 90% of what it does anyway.

Myth is an incredible system.

Chris